yoga europa

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Musing #1 - Welcome to My Lair...

So Saturday evening a rather brilliant & inspiring accomplice suggested I start a blog, which I of course promptly dismissed and then immediately revisited the next morning - thanks Alex! Now, let the wild rumpus begin! Things I've discovered thus far...
1. I suck at naming recipes & i'm really not interested in fantastic names for my creations anyway - that's what editors are for!
2. Trying to remember the yoga sequences you taught last week is extraordinarily challenging bordering on impossible without embellishment!
3. All of the poems on here so far, I wrote last spring while I was going through my divorce. And thus they're mainly dark & twisty. With this in mind, sometimes a poem is just a poem... kinda like a cigar! (;

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Monica

    Thanks for the invite - and how fun it is. I just started up a blog about one month ago. Feel free to visit me there as often you feel like it - though I write in danish, I post a lot of photos, so I guess you get what it's all about anyway :-)

    Love from Tina/http://tichtach.blogspot.com/

    PS. I joined your yogaclasses some years ago in Prague together with Brit, the other danish girl :-)

    PPS. And you are still the most dedicated and wonderfull yoga teacher I'ver ever had...

    ReplyDelete