Shedding my armor at your door
I followed you willingly, lovingly
Into a space where truth like knives
Rawly caresses the skin
There’s a darkness in the stream
Light falls through
While you cradle me
Whispering to my needs
Sacred things, unnamed things
Until my whole body weeps
Ubiquitous waves of surrender
Drowning me
My breath wrapped in yours
To sustain the moment
...
Awakening
I sense your absence
And wonder if perhaps you didn’t take me here
Because somebody took you here once
And abandoned you
In your own frightening desires
But now I’m in this place
I can’t go back
My armor rubs wrong
Against the new softness you’ve carved into me
There’s a darkness in the stream
Light falls through
Vulnerabilities illuminated
The tiny beads burn down my face
...
Mine
I squatted here... and after hours that feel like days that feel like centuries
This is my home
You may visit here
Just don’t try to move back in
I had it redecorated
When your stoicism left me cold
I want to play in this space
Exploring and opening myself
Fingertips tenuously wandering
Lingering in the arches and curves
Hugging my darkness close
While your light halos me
Yours
...
I bow supplicate at your doorway
Your hands wrapped around my hips
Hypnotize me with your words
Obsess me you say
There’s a darkness in the stream
Light falls through
Wooing the blackness, swaying the madness
Penetrating all that is me
A delicate lullaby
Hangs soundless in the air
...
Stepping backwards
Only diminishes the space between us
Turning to feel our next prey
We find ourselves browsing one another
There’s a darkness in the stream
Light falls through
Curious smiles dropping to reveal all
Time collapses in a moment of deep recognition
The intensity is so loud
You tenderly wrap your hands around my ears
...
Come back into the room with me
I don’t want to be a monster
i want to bask in my nakedness
my softness
my warmth
my sparkle
with you
with me
yours
mine
us
No comments:
Post a Comment